The Scientific Journal Impact Factor group certificated the Brazilian Journal of Case Reports with SJIF 2023 impact factor of 5.166 (Click here to view SJIF impact factor 2023).Read more about New Impact Factor by Scientific Journal Impact Factor (SJIF 2023)
About the Journal
Aims & Scope
The Brazilian Journal of Case Reports (BJCR) (ISSN 2763-583X) is an international, open access, quarterly publication with continuous editorial and publication flow, and double blind peer-reviewed publication featuring original contributions of interest to human and animal health researchers. Since 2021 BJCR focuses on the dissemination of clinical studies that demonstrate rare and important findings that stand out in the medical field, whether human or animal. The Journal features the following sections (all topics may related with human or animal studies):
- Clinical Case Reports;
- Clinical Imagens Reports;
- Letter to editor (Correspondence or Comments);
- Health Review (human or animal health and health education);
- Experience Reports (human or animal health and health education);
- Experimental Reports (human or animal health and health education);
- Medical Hypothesis (human or animal health and health education).
BJCR will consider any original case report that expands the field of general medical knowledge about human and/or veterinary sciences, and original review studies relating to clinical case reports.
All articles in the BJCR may follow one of the following topics, but not necessarily (all topics may related with human or animal studies):
- Rare clinical findings;
- Clinical images (ie. X-ray, CT scans, MRIs, and ultrasound);
- Clinical Laboratory findings (ie. blood analysis, and histopathology);
- Pathology diagnosis;
- Surgery procedures;
- Clinical Experimental researches;
- Experiences reports in health or biological science;
- Experimental reports in health or biological science;
- New ideias about new scientific researchs;
- Health Education.
Article Processing Charges
All articles published in BJCR are open access and freely available online, immediately upon publication. APC is essential to cover the costs of all journal publishing functions. The APC for BJCR is USD120,00, for foreign authors, or R$500,00 for Brazillian authors. There are no charges for Letter to editor, submission or rejected articles, and no surcharges based on the article composition (ie. color figures or number of pages).
Our mission is the publication and digital visibility of national and international scientific research in the health area, with a focus on open access publications, which seek to disseminate the results of relevant scientific studies, peer-reviewed by a qualified editorial board, valuing quality, impact and its scientific and social relevance.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by Whatsapp (+55853038-4127).
This cover image is based on the Clinical Case Report entitled Frontoparietal cavernous malformation in a 39-year-old woman: a case report by Dra. Camilla Costa Sallem and colleagues. This article reported the clinical course of a patient with a Cavernous Malformation and its prognosis regarding the association between clinical progression and therapeutic perspectives.